Climate of Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk Average Weather
- Edinburgh, Scotland, united-kingdom, 56°0'N, 3°24'W, 35 m (115 ft)
- Edinburgh, Scotland has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Edinburgh, Scotland is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.4 degrees Celsius (47.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 668 mm (26.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1384 hours.
- If Edinburgh, Scotland were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) NW
- Kinloss, Uk - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) N
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) NNW
- Tiree, Uk - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) WNW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 64 kms (39.8 miles) WSW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) WSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 250.1 kms (155.4 miles) WSW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 232.4 kms (144.4 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 233 kms (144.8 miles) SW
- Clones, Ireland - 313.8 kms (195 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 214.9 kms (133.5 miles) SSW
- Dublin, Ireland - 339 kms (210.7 miles) SW
- Valley, Uk - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SSW
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) NNE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 77.5 kms (48.1 miles) S
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 166 kms (103.1 miles) SE
- Leeming, Uk - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) SSE
- Hull, England, Uk - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) SE
- Manchester, England, Uk - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) SSE